Our NEW Leadership Training Program will offer any Dover resident high school students, ages 14+, an opportunity to learn about the day-to-day operations of a day camp: tips for working with children, ideas to help in leading activities with their peers, what a Director is responsible for on-site and off, and even meeting some parents to learn about what their service directly offers our local families!
The Leadership Training Program evolved from our past "C.I.T." program, and our goal of introducing students to the job market will remain the same.
What will change -significantly- will be how we aim to help these future employed people to develop skills that will help them excel in any future job or career... not only to serve as a time filler during the summer months that can only benefit those hired to work at a camp in the future!
- Only current residents of Dover considered
- Must at least 14 years old by Saturday June 26, 2021.
- Must commit to 2-weeks/sessions of service (minimum) over the 5-week season:
- Monday, June 28 - Friday, July 31, 2021 from 8:45am-12:45pm.
- PLEASE NOTE: Applications will be accepted until all available spaces are filled OR until FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2021
LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
*** 5/10/2021 AVAILABILITY UPDATE NOTICE ***
AS OF MONDAY, MAY 10, 2021 ALL VOLUNTEER POSITIONS DURING SESSION 1 (6/28-7/2) and SESSION 2 (7/6-7/9) ARE NOW FULL.
Any applications received between Monday 5/10, through the final application deadline of Friday 5/14, will only be considered for available positions during Session 3 (7/12-7/16) , Session 4 (7/19-7/23) and/or Session 5 (7/26-7/30) of the 2021 Summer Club Season.
Please contact our Assistant Director, Nicole DiCicco